Powered By Blogger

Skeleton Creek News

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Am The Raven?

While I was scrolling down on http://www.315stories.com I came across the alchemy symbol for gold, so I clicked on it. A video came up saying I Am The Raven with creepy background music. I got to warn you.......................Its disturbing. About in the middle of the video it says fear with all these weird symbols surrounding it. Heres what I think the symbols are, either they stand for words like the bone might stand for The Crossbones and then all the symbols meaning would spell out a sentence or its some kinda of anagram or code, get the idea? So why was a video related to Skeleton Creek on 3:15 when it was supposed to be a whole different multimedia series? Is Skeleton Creek or The Raven related to 3:15? Heres my video based on it.
By the way , I think I found some character scripts for 3:15, which you can find here. Maybe some of the scripts might give us a info on what its going to be about? Tell me you think in the comments below.

SkeletonCreekNews

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete